So, I am gonna try and give a quick update to my lovely busy month of February.
My 5 year anniversary was on the 3rd! Yahoo for us, we made it to 5 years!! ha ha. Who'd a thunk!
Jayden and Talon had their lovely dentist appointments. Come to find out, Jayden isn't a light weight either. The drugs they gave her.. didn't do a single thing. She was fun though. I could have sat and watched her talk all day with that fat numb lip of hers. She would try and take a drink and couldn't figure out why it was going down her chest. She would try it a couple times and then look at me with such a sad confused face and say "Mommy, I am really trying I promise" it was sad. I couldn't help but chuckle! he he he... Needed my camera. 
Me and my friend Erin are having a blast finding fun little crafts to do.. this one is our latest. It turned out cute. Erin did all the running around (Thanks Erin) for the candle sticks and jars and such... It is a fun festive craft. And who can complain about having the fun holiday candies all the time!?! 


Talon has had his fevers again this month. Poor kid was miserable. It is so sad in our house when he is down. Not to mention he had the bacterial pink eye.. cute for photos (giving you fare warning before the picture)! So now I am just enjoying the 3 week break before he gets another fun filled fever. Gotta love it. (I don't)


I don't have any cute pictures uploaded, but Jayden is getting ready for her first dance competition. It will be fun. She is doing a cute hip hop dance to "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf". I am hoping she doesn't freeze at a competition setting. She loves being up on the "big stage"... So I am hoping she likes this just as much. I will have to add a clip of her dance. pretty cute!
I also just another cake. Shannan is a friend from as far back as I can remember.. I felt bad that I wasn't able to do the main cake for her party.. So, I had to make a cute smash cake for her little girl that turned 1. It was fun. I am not normally very good at doing "birthday" style cakes. But this one was fun.... if nothing else. Hope she liked it. 

We also took the kids to Disney on Ice.. They LOVED it. Jayden made sure to sing out loud with Mulan. Her favorite song is from Mulan.. she would yell out hello and wave to all the princesses as they skated by. They had fun. Talon danced like a fool in his chair. For some reason that kid can jam out the best while sitting. Pretty darn cute to watch. Jayden kept giving me random "I Love you's" while we were there. I guess I will have to do that again.
After the Disney on ice show Talon was still ready to party I guess. When everyone else was in bed and ready to sleep, Talon got ahold of the baby lotion and covered his head with lotion. I went in to tuck him back in.. as I went to kiss his little head, I realized he smelled a ton better than when I put him down. Sure enough, his head was COVERED in lotion. He thought he was pretty funny. I got a fuzzy picture of him because he couldn't stop jumping and laughing at what he'd done. Lovely. 
On a very unimportant note... I actually turned 30 this month! Ugh!! I never thought I would ever turn 30. That was always 10 yrs down the road.. and here I am!
As I am finishing this post Jayden just came in the room..
Jayden: Mom, Dad needs to talk to you right now.
Me: I will go downstairs in a minute
Jayden : No, he really needs to talk to you!
Me: Did Daddy tell you what he needed?
Jayden: Yes, he needs to talk to you about Dinosaurs and Prophets.
Me: Well then, I will go talk to him.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Month of February
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy 30th Birthday! It's not bad being 30. Congrats on 5 years. You did a great job on Shannan's cake.
Post a Comment