Okay, so I am officially off the blog wagon. I am trying to get back on. Ever since I started taking pictures with my new phone... it just isn't as easy to download to my computer. If it isn't easy... I don't do it. Sad but oh so true! I am going to try an update you soon with a bunch of pics. After you wait for sooo long, there just isn't enough time to really update you. We are currently looking at buying a new home and that seems to take up all my time and energy. Hopefully, I will have good news soon in regards to our home.
We are all currently still alive. Good news right?? I will have an update soon with pics... I promise! Or at least crossing my fingers that I do...
Monday, November 7, 2011
Oops...
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment