Since I have been with Rusty, we usually go up to Liberty for our 4th of July. My brother and sister in law live up there and usually are in charge of all the fun filled events that go on. We make it up there for breakfast and then a kids parade follows shortly after. Grandpa Roy's sleigh was to make an appearance this year. Couldn't miss that! We loaded the kids up in the sleigh and off they went. Jayden did pretty good for her first parade. I was hoping she would do her little pageant wave that she has been doing... no such luck. I was just happy to see that she wasn't screaming or crying as they pulled her along.
I'm just glad she didn't get layed out by her little friend here. (don't have a clue where the kid came from)


2 comments:
By the way i still have'nt even talked to you about you being Pregnant! I feel bad because at Tatton's blessing i was talking about how I would hate to be pregnant and you allready were so i wanted to say sorry i hope I didn't make you feel bad. Congratulations!
I can't believe how big Jayden is. She is such a doll!! I love the hat she's wearing in the zoo pics. And you look as great as ever!!!
Post a Comment