Thursday, July 17, 2008

That's my girl!





So, I finally went and got Jayden's much needed pictures taken. I have still yet to find a place I really like. We took Jayden into Target when she was about 3 months old. They weren't too bad other than we spent a ton of money there. This time we took her to Kiddie Kandids and no joke, it took 6 minutes from the start of the pictures to the "okay, you are all done" and scooted us out. I wish we would have gotten more variety of pictures. Jayden did well, so I really can't complain. I thought Kiddie Kandids usually did a bunch of "fancy" pictures. I guess I thought they would have a bunch of cute little props for her to take pictures with. Something. All I have to say is, thank goodness she was willing to smile in the little pictures I got. So, if any of you are aware of a good place to get your little ones pictures taken at...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!


P.S. My sister Danielle does pretty much all my bows for me now. I made some headbands for Jayden when she was really little and then kind of stopped. Danielle ran with the whole making bows and got REALLY GOOD at it. She is trying to get a little business started with all her fancy bows. So, if any of you are in need of some cute bows and or headbands, let me know! She can make any colors you want! I'll let you know when we get a site started for her bows.

15 comments:

Gatherum's said...

Challise your little girl is way cute! I love the pictures of her... How is your life going these days?

Stuart and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Jayden is BEAUTIFUL. Her smile lights up the screen! She is adorable. I agree with you-I thought Kiddie did fun cute poses also. Humm...

Anonymous said...

I also thought they dig bigger stuff but these are amazing look at her cute smile. Beautiful I like your new decorations too.

Kim and Company said...

First of all, Jayden is so pretty with the biggest smile. Way to get her to smile! ;-) As for the pictures, I really like the Sears on 800 South and State. I know...ghetto. They have a lot of different props you can use, they totally don't rush you, they let you do as many different outfits you want, and I've liked all the pictures I've got. They will do anything you need. Tip: Go on Sunday afternoon (they are never busy)

Gatherum's said...

Hey before I was just looking at your pictures and then today I read what you wrote and I know really good photographers for kids if you want to check them out this is the website
http://www.retrospectkids.com/ and they are with you for more than just a few minutes and you definitely get what you pay for...

Yorgason Family said...

So stinking cute. Yeah Kiddie Kandids is ok. I have mixed feelings on them sometimes they are good and other times not so much.

Goldies said...

Jayden's pictures turned out so cute! I love that outfit by the way. So we were finally going to get Tatton's pictures taken but now I'm stumped where to go? Oh, and I was thinking that your sister should start her website using blogspot, just like the nursingcover girl did. Anyway, just a thought. Can't wait to have a girl so I can use bows!!

Goldies said...

So I've been doing a LOT of research tonight and found anniemationsphotography.blogspot.com for $75 sitting fee and then the prices are listed for prints individually and they are the cheapest that I've found, or $125 for the cd to have for your own use. Her pictures are way good. I'm scheduling our fam in August, we'll see how they turn out... the migiliori girls are on her website too, cute pictures. I know you just had pics done so you won't need them for awhile but I thought it was a way good deal for future reference.

Lauren Tatton said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Rossanne said...

Those are adoreable pics!

Let's plan a Saturday soon and go to the Parade of Homes or we can go on a weekend night to.

Deamers said...

Hey I think the pictures were so cut the background went well with the outfit. By the way I hate kiddie Kandids I think they suck. But a tip is they do have some more props but they won't get them out unless you ask for them. My sister does awesome pictures her website is aluminephotoart.com. I would get on and check her prices. The good thing is she touches up anything you want and she can play with different techniques.

Jeff said...

stinkin' cute! We love our photographer. She is a friend and does an absolutely amazing job. He link is http://nhsphotography.blogspot.com/. Call us fools!

Deamers said...

I'm retarded I think it has two L's alluminephotoart.c om. Sorry. And yes let me know you should come up and we could let the girls play in the little pool in the back yard or whatever.

shannan maio said...

Hey girl, your little one has so much personality...How cute. How are you feeling??? I move back in a week. lets hang out. Little Shelly is having a BBQ on August 3 if you would like to come. We all would love to see you.

SummerV said...

challise,

My brother in law does amazing pictures anywhere anytime. His website is looslitaken.com, check it out you will not be dissapointed. Plus, you can totally see pictures of me on his site. Ha Ha! Jayden is adorable by the way. Hope to see you Sunday. M