FINALLY I have been able to sit down and post some things. I am trying to stay caught up... it just never happens. So, here are a few new ones for you.
Pregnancy update: 3 months to go!!! I do have to say I have been feeling pretty good. Other than the heat, I am surviving. I haven't really had to deal with the sickness in the latter part of this pregnancy. THANK GOODNESS. So, I am crossing my fingers it stays that way. So far, my ankles haven't ballooned out like I have been expecting. I'm sure it is on it's way.
Although, we did get some news the other day from our doctor that the pregnancy has just gotten a little more complicated. They just have to monitor me a lot more and just keep an eye on some of my levels. I balled that entire day, but am doing a ton better right now. I'm sure things will be fine. We are just hoping that my little boy will not need a blood transfusion (while still in my tummy!!!!) or an early deliver date. I had Rusty and my Dad give me a blessing. I do feel much better about things, and I think everything will be okay. :)
Friday, July 11, 2008
A lot of catching up to do!!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that your are having some complications with the baby. I will keep you in my prayers if you need anything let me know. lOve ya Heather
Anything concerning an unborn baby is so scary to a mommy! We'll keep you guys in our prayers! I'm sure everything will be great! It looks like you guys have had a great summer so far!
So fun I am glad to see you are doing good. By the way you do not even look pregnant you are beautiful as ever and with bangs...so cute. Loved all the pictures and updates.
Hey Challise,
I'm glad you're doing okay! That's awesome that you got a blessing (I always forget that's available:) A little boy!!! He's going to be so cute! Jayden is adorable! It doesn't matter where you get the pictures done- she's cute! I'm glad to catch up on here. I hope everythings going well! We'll pray for ya (I do remember that's available:)
Post a Comment