So, we finally made a trip out to the Zoo a while back. All I have to say is, fat pregnant people should not go to the Zoo!! (yup, meaning me) I thought I was gonna die! it was dead hot. Maybe some of you can handle the whole pregnant thing better than I can. I was sweating like crazy. Why they decided to make the Zoo so hilly... is beyong me. It is a work out for anyone pushing, pulling or carrying a child. All in all, it was fun. The kids enjoyed looking at the animals. They loved watching the monkeys.
Here is Pudge and her little one Landon.
Her is a pic of a lovely habit I am trying to break with this kid.
Yup, that darn finger in the nose.


2 comments:
Oh shut up Challise, I wish I looked that good when I was prego!
You are beautiful girl! The Zoo looks fun! That is the cutest hat I have ever seen!
Post a Comment