She could have eaten Oreo's all day long I'm sure. After she had finished those off, the water quickly became just Jayden's.
I feel bad that I haven't taken Jayden to the pool as much as I would like. She loves it. I think a lot had to do with, 1) It tends be a long drive to Ogden. 2) I don't think there are many pregnant women, especially at 8 months along, that enjoy getting into a swimsuit. Also, there are some that SHOULDN'T enjoy getting in a swimsuit as much as they do that far along. I had a hard enough time getting into a swimsuit not being prego! Hopefully, we will be able to go again before the summer is over. I have always had a blast going.
Doesn't she look cute in her glasses. She tends to think so too.
I'm not sure why this pictures flipped around for me. This is Tatton and Troy sound asleep after a long hot day. They are cute little guys, that's for sure.
Jensen and Lilly enjoyed the frog slide. Fun was had by all.


3 comments:
She is so big! Kathy told me about how much she talks and walks now! Oh! And about the baby! She sounds so big and so so cute! You are a good mom!
Hey you should have called us when you came up to their grandpas house. I would have stayed home, I think it would be so fun to see the girls play. next time you come up you need to let me know!
I Keep checking for the camping pics I was expecting them yesterday! You cant promise and then not fulfill!
Post a Comment