Alright, it is official. We struggle. I thought for sure by now we would have a name picked out for this little boy. Not even close! It drove me nuts when we were going to the hospital to have Jayden and still didn't know what we were going to name her. I told myself I would never do that again. Well, here I am 8 weeks away and still no name for this little guy. If any of you have some good boy names... HELP ME! If there is a cute boy name in your family that you just can't use because someone else has it... give it me! :)
Me and Rusty will start talking about names and with in maybe 15 seconds (maybe even 5 seconds) into the conversation, Rusty will just start naming things he sees on cars, billboards, buildings... not very helpful. He then starts naming brands of golf clubs, football teams, everything but a boys name. Needless to say, we don't get very far. I am hoping within the next little bit, I will at least have a list of 5 names I am okay with when we go to have this kid. Rusty is still cheering for Bronco as his name. That one seems to be his favorite. I still think it sounds a little hillbilly to me. Okay, A LOT hillbilly to me. Does that name sound weird to anyone else other than me?? Who knows, maybe with that name he'll be a famous rodeo cowboy and make lots of money for Mom and Dad. Who am I kidding, he would probably be the clown. I'm sure they make good money as well. :)
I don't have any access to my pictures right now. I will try to post some more pics when I can. Everyone keep your ears open for some cute little boy names. I don't want a name that you hear everyday... HELP ME!! I can't fight off Bronco for much longer if I don't have a name to come back with. :)
Me and Rusty will start talking about names and with in maybe 15 seconds (maybe even 5 seconds) into the conversation, Rusty will just start naming things he sees on cars, billboards, buildings... not very helpful. He then starts naming brands of golf clubs, football teams, everything but a boys name. Needless to say, we don't get very far. I am hoping within the next little bit, I will at least have a list of 5 names I am okay with when we go to have this kid. Rusty is still cheering for Bronco as his name. That one seems to be his favorite. I still think it sounds a little hillbilly to me. Okay, A LOT hillbilly to me. Does that name sound weird to anyone else other than me?? Who knows, maybe with that name he'll be a famous rodeo cowboy and make lots of money for Mom and Dad. Who am I kidding, he would probably be the clown. I'm sure they make good money as well. :)
I don't have any access to my pictures right now. I will try to post some more pics when I can. Everyone keep your ears open for some cute little boy names. I don't want a name that you hear everyday... HELP ME!! I can't fight off Bronco for much longer if I don't have a name to come back with. :)



10 comments:
Please don't torture your child with Bronco! We definitely need to come up with some other names. He doesn't need to be subjected to therapy for the rest of his life! (Chris even agreed that it's a little, I mean a lot, hillbilly!)
I asked Dean about Bronco and he says "Hi. My name is Bronco. My parents weren't creative and named me after a horse." I saw a name today I hadn't seen before but kind of liked...Ryden.
Kim
I am sorry Challise that is a tough one names are so hard. Umm so suggestions well Bryson, Preston, Carter, Carson, Jackson, Parker, Kade. Well there are a few for you to think over. Best of Luck
I was talking to Stu about your little 'problem' AKA Bronco and he said "Why not Stuart...Stuart Tatton has a great ring to it. Better than Bronco Tatton" or Tallon as I like you call you ;) I liked Bridger..
Bronco is for sure original. I am sure if you go with that name it will grow on everyone. My vote is for Davis or Brady.
Bronco reminds me of the football team.
I agree boy's names are so hard.
Jason and I cannot agree on one either.
Okay This is my duty as an aunt! Because I will not be there when the baby is born your duty is to pick one of my names! I spent a few hours searching:
Jace
Ethan
Gavin
Adrian
Tristen
Aadi
The problem that i found with a lot of the cute names were that the sounded a lot like Jayden. Is that a problem!?? I will keep searching. But I really like some of these.
Ok so someone told me once that before you name your child you,( or in this case, Rusty) go into stores or wherever and introduce yourself as that name. And then see how people react to it. If you get people saying weird things, or asking you to spell it alot or where in the heck did that name come from, then you shouldn't name your baby that. I like the name Ryder it's too different for Jeremy, Kate hudson's son is named that. Me client has a baby named Broxton, which is cute. I like simple like Jake. Trey Tatton would also be cute. Or Tyler and you could call him Ty that's what I wanted since highschool.
Sorry I know I left a huge comment but I second Lauren's Ethan Idea. I love that name
I can't believe this is coming from the girl that gave me complete pages of boys and girls names when I had my kids. I guess I should have saved them... I think that Cole is a cute name (of course, I am partial since that is my son's name...) I like Hayden (a little too close to Jayden), Jack, and Mason those were other options when I was pregnant.
Post a Comment