Monday, August 25, 2008
Tatton Camp Out!!!
We just got back last week from the Tatton family camp out. I love camping, just not pregnant camping. It was a lot harder than I thought it would have been. Still fun none the less. Jayden loves being outdoors. She was impossible to keep clean or still for that matter. She was a mile a minute. She is on this kick right now where she loves to growl at her Uncle's and Papa Roy. Aaron tends to play right into it. She loves it. She thinks she can really scare you with one of her big growls. The second you return a growl.. she runs away. We now need to teach her to follow through with her threats. Watch out Uncle Aaron!
We stayed in trailers, which was soooo nice! They all had electricity, running water and working bathrooms (small bathrooms). This was a campsite owned by Hill Air Force Base (Carter Creek). If you ask me, they are a little spoiled when it comes to camping. They had a playground for kids to play on, wonderful bathrooms with good size showers and trailers that looked brand new. I'm just glad we got to stay there. The only thing I would have changed was the hill that seperated us from the other campsites and the dirt roads. I thought I was going to have my kid in the mountains!!
Going camping with my mother in law is always the best too. She brings more food than you could ever finish. You could munch all day long (and I did) and still not see the end of it. I'm glad she always comes prepared. I am still working on that one. Sorry for how many pictures there are.. but I had to put them all on. :) I'm hoping next time we have a big family camp out, I am not a HUGE pregnant woman!!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Hey is Rusty a Denver Bronco's fan?
Very cute pics of Jayden she is getting so big.
Cute, cute. You got some good pics, I might have you email some of them to me. It was fun prego, glad there was no Bronco appearance on that dirt road!
Those Pictures were so cute! Jaydens hair has grown a ton! She looks so big! I love her little hat! It look like you guys had fun!
You should have stopped by if you were out our way! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!
Challise-
I found your blog on Danielle's and thought I'd say Hi! You have such a cute little family. Hope all is going well.
Melinda (Mechling) Mackey
Hey What days can you go out for lunch???
Challise-
Just happened to be checking up on the Kearns alum and found your blog. You seem so happy with your family and your daughter is beautiful. I will have to drop in every so often to see how your family is doing. Come by and visit our site sometime... say hello to your family. -Nick
Post a Comment