Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love my Hubby!

So, this weekend Grandma and Grandpa Tatton agreed to take Jayden Friday night. Thank you so much!!! Rusty planned a little weekend for us. With him FINALLY getting done with summer semester, and me going absolutely stir crazy at home, he put together a night away from home. It was just what I needed. I am taking the risk of sounding like a ridiculous, out of control needy wife, but I miss him like crazy when he is gone to school. He works full time, and then a ton of school/homework on top of that. It doesn't leave a whole lot of free time for helping out at home. Not only does Jayden demand attention from him, I do as well. He is a wanted man.
With me being pregnant it just makes this whole ordeal worse. I could have a break down at any given moment. (Rusty is full aware of this). I always want him around and doing things with us. It has been hard to be supportive of his demanding schedule of work and school and late night studies. He tries so hard to make everyone happy. I don't know how he does it sometimes. I am so happy that he is getting done with school. Still not soon enough!!
So, we originally had a standard room. We walked in and it looked as if someone had just checked out 5 minutes prior to us getting there. The room was a mess. So, they upgraded us to the top floor corner suite. It was very nice. Seeing a deep jetted tub is music to a pregnant womans' ears!! The room was a lot more than what we were expecting. Can't comoplain.
Rusty then took me to the Timbermine Steak and Seafood restaurant. It was really good. I have never had deep fried mushrooms before, but good grief, they were AMAZING! You will really need to try them if you get a chance. I'm sure they weren't the healthiest thing, but good none the less.
I loved the decor they had. This was a tub full of Pez dispensers and random Barbie dolls. It was a littel weird, but kind of fun. Thanks Rusty for the little get-away! I loved it!

7 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Im so glad you guys got to get away! Now fly to Connecticut! That is an even better get away!:) I love little get aways like that! Rusty is so cute! You need a little break!

shannan maio said...

Way to go on getting away!!! Everyone needs a little time to act like married couples...Without kids. How are you feeling? we need to get together.

Stuart and Sarah said...

Rusty is a keeper. That was so sweet of him. And sweetie-I am the same needy wife when my husband is in school, so you are not the only one! :)

utahtripletfamily said...

I am so jealous! I would love to get the chance to do something like that with my hubby. Yours sounds like a real catch!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

I know how you feel, between work and school, its hard to get time with my husbad too! It looks like you had a wonderful, relaxing getaway!

Jeff said...

50 days is all? i can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone for me! Sucka! btw - i would go for jake the snake tatton. that way he can hang with benton "the" rock pugh. go WWE!!!!

KKandKoKo said...

What is up little girl! I am so glad you said hi! You have such a cute little girl and now a boy on the way! I can tell you boys are awesome! You'll love it! Good luck with a name. Definitely keep in touch and I will too!