Monday, September 8, 2008

Are we there yet??!!

It is official. I am full of water. I am one big walking water bed!! My ankles have finally given up and filled up with water. It is attractive, I tell you what. I am happy however that it held off for as long as it did. With Jayden I was a swollen mess around 6 months. I honestly think my ankles were bigger than my thighs! It is always a good shock value to those who haven't seen ankles like that before. No more capri's for me. When will mu-mu's come back in style? I would love to hang out in those from this point on!!

All I have to say is, this kid has got to be 15 pounds by now. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Jayden. Jayden was 8lbs 3oz. I obviously don't have tiny babies...I am a little nervous how big this kid is going to be. Shoot me! This (no named)child has the hiccups non-stop and loves to work on cartwheels while I am trying to sleep. I give up. This pregnancy has warn me out! I honestly have tried to not do the "waddle" we all love to see. I have had no choice but to give in. I am a cute mess right now. Also, has anyone else noticed that the funky comments that you get like "Wow, are you always this puffy when your pregnant?" come from the women?? Does that make sense to anyone? I expect some of these comments from men. Nope, just the women. Okay, I am done venting about pregnancy woes. I only have a little more to go. I will save all of you from a prego pic of me. Just imagine me huge and awkward. lovely.

9 comments:

Yorgason Family said...

I love you Challise, I am so in the same boat with you. I as well do not have little ones Hailey was 8lbs 6 oz and my doctor said this one could be even a pound bigger so I feel your frustration. I swear mine is already 8lbs and I am not due until Jan.SO many people see me and think I am due in at least a month but nope not me I have until Jan..And yeah what is up with comments from women hello did they forget what they looked like when they were pregnant??? I am not one of those who looks cute pregnant I am big and fat and not at all comfortable. We need to get together, I tried to send you emails but not sure if you check your email anyway lets do dinner sometime all the girls!!!!

Jylaire said...

Sorry about the cankles...I feel your pain. Only a couple more weeks, right?

Stuart and Sarah said...

You are such a cutie. You look marvelous when you were prego with Jayden. It is all in your head. I am sure you look just as beautiful with this one :) True Story

KKandKoKo said...

I bet you look great! And honestly who likes being pregnant, I hate those women that say they LOVE it! I am not one of them.. I think every woman that is pregnant is beautiful, as long as I am not one of them! You are almost done! It will be over before you know it! Good luck :)

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

I feel for you, I got pretty swollen with my first pregnancy and its amazing how dumb the comments are that people make, especially from other women. I bet you still look great though! Thanks for the sweet comments about my cakes, I didn't know that was something you were in to. I would love to see pictures or something! Hang in there!

shannan maio said...

You have got to love cankles....
What we go through to have these beautiful children!!!! Good luck, let me know if you need anything.
like heather said, lets get together.

Goldies said...

Well I would personally appreciate a picture on the blog. I hope they get better and aren't ridiculously miserable!! My vote by the way, is still on Denver...

Lauren Tatton said...

cute! I'm sure you are adorable! I cant wait for the little man to be out!

Marianne said...

The second baby always seems to be way more uncomfortable, that's how I felt with Cole, twice as big, couldn't sleep and he was a whole pound bigger than Makenna. I am sure that you look great, he will be here before you know it.