Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pregnancy update #6789215

Since I now have some crazy time on my hands, I'll fill you in what the deal is now. When I went to the doctors he was a little surprised at how far along I have already progressed. Basically, he said my body is ready to go right now. Which is not what he wants. He says that baby boy's lungs are not ready. So, he decided to put me on bed rest for the next little bit to try and get this kid to stay put for at the very least another week. As much as bed rest sometimes seems like a blessing, it is actually very hard for me. There are so many things I still feel like I need to do. I am doing my best to stay put.
My Mother and Sister in law are watching Jayden for me right now. THANK YOU so much for helping me Kathy and Kara!!!! Oh my goodness, I miss my little wild girl!! As much as she is currently all over the place and seems to be going through some lovely phases of throwing everything in site and throwing herself to the floor for a full body temper tantrum, I still miss that girl like crazy! I hope she isn't driving them all crazy right now. It is a little weird how quiet it is here at home. I just don't know what to do about it.
So, not a whole lot to update other than I am now a puffy mess. I woke up this morning with lips I think Angelina Jolie would be jealous of. I've always wanted fuller lips, but this is just not funny at all. I look like a fish! I would also like the full lips with out the bags under my eyes and a double chin!! Is that too much to ask for right now?? Oh and not to mention a smaller waist.
I am now trying to do as little as possible to keep my little kid out of the NICU. I honestly don't think I could handle seeing that. So, I think I will try and spend my day pondering a name for this kid. Yup, still haven't made a decision for a name yet. Surprised? Didn't think so. Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. It makes me happy that their are people out there that do worry and care about your situation and can also relate with it. Thank you, thank you!

6 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Sounds like you're hanging in there. If there's anything I can do to help out, let me know. And just think it's almost over and you'll have a beautiful little boy in your arms. Can't get too much better then that! Love ya!! K

Johnson Family said...

Angelina Jolie... sorry, lost in thought... I think Nick would be a great boy name. :) Hang in there and look forward to seeing some cute pictures of your new addition to the family.

Lauren Tatton said...

Your almost through the week! You can do it. I talk to kathy last night it sounds like Jayden is doing great! I cant wait to see you guys.

Deamers said...

Hey good luck. Also if you need help with jayden let me know, I'm serious!

Misty Anderson said...

Holy crap! Baby #2? That is awesome. I found your blog off of Melinda's. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy I will put you on my blog list. Wow how lucky is a boy and a girl!

Misty Parker Anderson

Jeff said...

You can always name kid #2 jeff. :) Congrats on your ever growin' fam!