
Okay, so a lot of parents wait until there kid is able to say a talk at there own blessing...I just never thought I would be one of them. We finally blessed Talon on March 7th. I know,It took forever for me to get that taken care of. None the less, it was done. He is now on the records.
He was such a stud in his tux. I loved it. I can't get over how cute that kid is sometimes. He is such a smiley baby.
When it came time to bless him Jayden didn't want to sit still. My mother in law was kind enough to take Jayden to the back and let me stay in my seat. Kathy was explaining to her that her baby brother was in the middle of the circle getting a blessing. Jayden then says "BUDDY GET OUT" I laughed pretty good at that one. Little stink.
Rusty did and AMAZING job with the blessing. I was very proud of him and the thought he put into that blessing for our little boy. I was a happy happy mother and wife that day.
Of course we tried for some family pictures BUT lovely Jayden absolutely hates the camera still... so I got what I could.
How sad is it when you actually call this a family picture. Yup, that's my girl at the bottom. Why is this kid so difficult!!??
He looks like he is waving... At least I have one kid that will look at the camera.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Don't worry, I'm on top of things.....
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations! He looks adorable. I'm excited to see him in person, although I have no idea when that will be!
So cute! I love the little tux!
He looks more Like rusty every day! He is so cute! You look beautiful! I wish I could of been there! It looks like it was a great day! I love Jayden that is so cute what she said!
He really does look like a little stud in his tux. Cute pictures
Man, he is a cute young man.
You have a beautiful family even if your little princess doesn't like to have her picture taken ;-)
You know why Jayden doesn't stay put in pictures right? Its because of all the badge pictures you made fun of at work. Its karma....LOL! You have a beautiful family. I hope they get feelig better!
Post a Comment