Thursday, March 5, 2009

My fun new project....


So, me and my Mom decided to do a little project. We had fun putting these together. It is a fun way to decorate your little travel baby wipes! My Mom did the fun flowered one. Mine is the black and white. I really liked the pattern. I am actually going to re-do that one. I am hoping you don't notice what bugs me about it. It will be re-done!! I think it is safe to say, the first ones are just trial and error. We will make some changes for the next ones. None the less, they turned out pretty cute. I am hoping I can get some creative juices flowing and come up with some more cute ideas for these. They were fun to make!! I guess they sell at little boutiques for like $30. I think I was able to make this for about 6 dollars. So, no complaints. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Challise, I LOVE THEM!!!! I will be bugging you at church on how to make em! Those are super cute!

p.s. Did you get your nails done? Random question, i know! lol

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Very cute! You both did a great job!!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Love them, so cute! You are very crafty. I just realized I haven't e-mailed you back, sorry, I'll get on that! Its been a busy week.

Anonymous said...

If you aren't making wedding cakes or bows, your making cute wipe holders!
I do have some empty holders around my house (unused) from the costco huggies packages, if you're interested in them. I'll bring them on Friday, when we hang out!

Kim and Company said...

They look great!!
Kim