
I'm telling you.. It always seems to be something going on with my little guy. Ever since his RSV episode, it seems like we had a good week of recovery and then the cough started again. So for the past couple of weeks it has been non stop booger control,sad cough attacks, sleepless nights, constant humidifiers running... you get picture. So, finally I went back to the Dr's for the umpteenth time! To add to all of this, we just found out that someone in our ward that we have been around has whooping cough!!! How lovely is that? So, off to the doctors we went.
Doctor said that Talon had a good little weez going on when he breaths. We ended up coming home with a little machine that you use for kids that have asthma. Yup, asthma!! It absolutely freaks me out to think that he might have asthma! We gave him a treatment in the clinic and it seemed to help. So, we have to do treatments for the next week, two times a day. Lovely. I feel so bad for this little guy. He has been through a lot for his first 6 months. He could have asthma just when he is sick... but I guess we'll find out. They also had to put him on an antibiotic for whooping cough. They didn't want to take any chances with whooping cough, so they gave me a prescription for that. I think everyone in that clinic is sick of seeing me... as well as our pharmacy. Well, I guess I am never really excited to see them either. I think I am going to lose my mind if I have to make another appointment any time soon!! 
Poor littl guy... This parenting thing gets harder and harder. My heart just breaks when my kids are sick like this. Boy, I have turned into a whimp for a Mom. That's normal right? Good grief.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
What next???!!!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my that is so so so so sad I know maybe one more so . Im sorry that is so horrible Im so glad rusty is not in school I wish I was there to help how is jayden holding up?
So sad! I swear, Beck was the same way when he was that age! Isn't it so sad to give them breathing treatments??? I thought so. Hopefully he gets better soon!
Sad! Tyson has sickness induced asthma too! No fun. Sorry to hear you aren't getting any sleep either...
When he's feeling better we should go to the zoo. I just bought a pass so you can get in free with me. :o)
Oh that is so sad. Poor little guy.
I can't believe everything he has been through.
So much to go through like you said in just 6 months. It never fails!!! I guess that is just making you stronger. Tell Tallon to get better.. I know it breaks your heart. He will soon be all better and you will forget about all that you have gone through. Please let me know if I can do anything to help out. Tell the sickies to stay away next time! Good luck, hang in their.
I know how you feel, I think as Mom's it tears us apart to see our kids sick and not feeling well. I hope he gets better soon, let me know if I can help with anything! You're doing an awesome job and your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment