Yeah, I am not kidding, the sickness goes on. This time it is pink eye. BOTH of my kids are waking up with one or both eyes crusted shut. It is lovely. I cannot even tell you how many wash cloths we have gone through in the past couple days. We are constantly running after them cleaning there eyes. Let's not also forget that they STILL have a cough going on! This makes for gunk coming out of EVERY hole they have on their face. I would post some pictures because trust me, I have some... for some reason I don't think you all wanted to see my kids covered in nasty gunk. I cannot tell you how glamorous it is to be a mom with two kids like this. I am constanty finding a new snot trail on clothes. Jayden will come and grab my leg.. little did I know she rubbed her nose (or even picked it, knowing her!) and left it for me to find on my pants as someone comes over to visit. Love it when I pull my hair up and then Rusty will say "what did you get on the back of you?" Come to find out while you held your little one, he spit up on the back of you and you had no clue. You then instantly try to think when this happened and how many people looked at you like a disgusting human being. What can I say, it's Mom perfume!! I am sure you all know that the list could go on and on. Who would have thought that it would get like this.... and still consider having more kids. I just CAN'T WAIT for my kids to start feeling better. Life has been crazy for the past little bit. What else is coming CHICKEN POX??? Don't worry I am knocking on wood right now.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I feel just awful for you! I totally know how you feel - it's like you can't really remember what life was like before the sickies! Hang in there!
Oh man, that stinks so bad! I am glad I'm not the only one that hates being used as a snot rag (for some reason I feel like I'm the only person covered in snot and my kid is the only one with the nasty snotty nose!) I feel for you. It'll get better soon. Pray for summer- Fast!
At least they're adorable- right?! :)
Aw I hope they start feeling better soon! You are making me afraid of motherhood! haha.
Post a Comment