Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh how I miss boating!!!

We went to Flaming Gorge the end of July. I loved it!! I grew up boating with my family. I haven't been in soooo long. I didn't realize how much I really missed it until I got there. Jayden seems to love the water even more than I do! She is such a water freak! She seriously did not stop the entire day!! Unfortunately, the water kept coming up closer to shore. Therefore, It made a swampy mess close to shore. That seemed to be the place Jayden spent the most of her time. She loves water... just not deep water. Anyway, I am now on a mission to one day get a boat!!! My first goal on the list, convince Rusty this is a good idea. I might need to sick Jayden on him. Jayden even went on the three man tube pulled behind the boat, and LOVED IT! She would put her arms up and say "weeeee". Oh, how I miss boating.





I have to post this pic because, I left my camera on the boat while I was playing on the wave runners. My cousin Joey decided to take a "cute" pic. Thanks Joey! ha ha.

1 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

How fun!!! I miss boating so so much! Jayden looks like she had a blast!