So I guess this is what I get for thinking I had it covered. Jayden was doing soooo well the first week of potty training. She then decided, "yeah, it was fun, I tried it. Don't care to do it again." Yup, SHE REVERSED ON ME!! I thought for sure it was in the bag. She decided on her own to do the potty training.. so I thought it was perfect timing. Well, of course Flaming Gorge trip and Yellowstone trip came shortly after. She didn't want to go in the public toilets. So, now we are back to square one... I have bought toys, treats, and even a cute Cinderella dress!! As soon as she knows she can't have it until she goes potty, she decides she really doesn't need the treat, already have enough toys and the Cinderella dress looks just fine in the box!! I can't even bribe this kid to sit on the potty. HELP ME!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That sucks, but I would die if I had to start over again in six months or something, you've already come so far! maybe you should put panties on her and not give her the option. If she pees in them it feels yucky, and then she'll have to use the potty and that's it. But i know it sucks good luck.
OH it is hard.. Austin was such a stinker to potty train. same thing tried the prize box, treats, taking things away and he didnt give and finally one day he did it.. I have been trying with Hailey and I thought she was ready too but nope she could care less.. so hang in there it will happen I promise.
Post a Comment