
So, I have a little boy that is REFUSING to sleep tonight. So, to keep myself from going absolutely CRAZY I am going to post about something fun. I am excited for Jayden to start dance tomorrow, well I guess today seeing how it is 2:30 in the morning!!!
She is pretty stoked about getting a "pretty dance dress". She has been practicing her turns all day today (yesterday). I am just hoping she pays attention in class and isn't the trouble maker that makes class 10 times harder to teach. I don't think she will be... she has surprised me before! My aunt told us that they will be learning a Tinkerbell dance in that class. Jayden makes sure to tell everyone she will be a Tinkerbell dancer. Pretty cute. Anyway, I can't believe she is finally able to take classes. She is growing up. 

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Yahoo!! Dance!!
Posted by Challise and Rusty at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is already in dance class? I remember when she was a cute little baby bump. Wow she is sure growing up fast!
Oh! Auntie Michael and Tammy will have a good time once she learns how to dance. What until "Hard Knocks Life" is sung and danced to.
So cute I love it!!!! That is the cutest outfit ever!!! She is so cute just like her mom! I hope we cant do web cam soon!
I can't wait till Reese can dance!
Hey where is she taking dance?? I am thinking about putting Hailey in but not sure where??
I love your boating pictures. Jayden looks so cute dancing.
We need to go out to dinner soon.
Post a Comment